[NEohioPAL] Sharing a music video with you

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Aug 15 06:18:43 PDT 2012

Hello performing artists, I hope all is well, I wanted to share this music
video with you, the singer is from Sweden called Bimbo Boy and I've worked
with him once in the past, this time, the song is called "Die from a Broken
Heart" it is about a gay teen that has been bullied and eventually rises
above. Shot entirely in Cleveland with some faces that you would recognize.
Music video starring Rick Murphy, Sean Grandillo and Adam Bolz. Story by
Carson Parish.

Bimbo Boy's music is very retro 80s, so for those not into the 80s type of
music, feel free to ignore this. There's also a photo gallery and a behind
the scenes video clips for those who want to see how we shot this in a
weekend (right before 48hours film project).

Synopsis: High school can be pretty rough. But for those of us who are
victims of bullying, it can be downright miserable. Such is the case for
Brad - a bright, introverted student just trying to stay alive. He's caught
somewhere between personalities - still trying to define himself. But when
the school's star swimmer, Adam, enters into Brad's camera lens; Brad
develops a fascination with him that could prove deadly. as Adam turns out
to be a bully himself. The questions build up and start swirling through
Brad's head sending him into a downward spiral. But as he falls deeper into
his own conscience, could a light be appearing at the end of the tunnel?
Brad must overcome his fears and allow someone to reach out to him, so that
he can define himself - and his place - in the world.

https://vimeo.com/channels/bimboboy (first video)

Enjoy! J

Johnny Wu

O: 216.539.4634

F: 206.222.2355

Dynamic Multicultural Branding

Principal Brand Strategist

Video Production Branding

 <http://www.mdifilm.com/> www.mdifilm.com

More reels at  <http://www.vimeo.com/mdifilm> www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

Sampson / Carnegie

Serious Brand Strategies

 <http://www.smarterthinking.com/> www.Smarterthinking.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

 <http://www.clevelandasianfestival.org/> www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

 <http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/> www.clevelandindieclub.com

 <http://www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub>
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

WVIZ/IdeaStream Community Advisory Board