[NEohioPAL] Kickstarter- 2 NEOhio actors looking for help

Kelly Morgan kmorgan720 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 09:01:39 PDT 2012

Hey everyone!

Check out this link and help us out by funding a short film starring two NE Ohio actors currently living in New York- Chris Richards and Kelly Morgan.

Kickstarter is a site through Amazon, so your money is going through a safe legitimate company.

If we do not reach our goal in SIX days, we will not get ANY of the money we have already raised!  And we're already so close!  Please help us get to our goal to put up this film.

or

Help us by spreading the word!  Post this on your Facebook or Twitter accounts& help us get it out there:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/583538594/molly-0

Thank you for you help!

Kelly A. Morgan (Kelly Richards)
twitter.com/KelMoRich