[NEohioPAL] Casual Labor Employment Opening Chagrin Falls area

Streamliners streamliners at windstream.net
Tue Aug 21 08:55:26 PDT 2012

We are moving into our Fall/Winter busy season and looking for Casual Parttime Help.

We are an extremely busy Commercial Screen-Print and Embroidery Studio.

Tasks may very from taking garments off a dryer or press. Steaming and folding apparel. Doing screen-prep or breaking down the press.

You must be reliable first and foremost and be flexible to work on-call with a day or two notice.
You must be a focused personality type couple with being detail oriented.
You must have your own transportation as there are no buses or taxi service - we are semi-rural.
You need to enjoy working in an artistic environment and be not squirmy of getting ink under your nails or on your tee or jeans.
You must be an honest, caring person, trustworthy and of good character.
You must be able to bend, move, stand for long periods of time and enjoy working in sometimes not comfortable temperatures.

We work very hard yet have fun and laughs at the same time.
There maybe some lifting of approximately 40-50 lbs.

Hours are - whenever...as rush orders happen at anytime. You work with our schedule and we will attempt to work with yours.

Payrate is $10. an hour.

Senior Students are also welcome to apply. Must be over 16 years of age.
This position is located just East of Chagrin Falls.

Call DB @ 440.429.2074