[NEohioPAL] Tiny Tot Theatre & Children at Play start September 4th and 5th at The Players Guild Theatre

Carrie Spina playersguild.outreach at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 10:01:30 PDT 2012

Fall Classes at The Players Guild Theatre
Do you have an interest in being on stage? Would you like to learn to act, dance, or even sing in a musical? Maybe you would like to gain confidence and feel at ease speaking in front of a crowd. Perhaps you simply want to learn more about what goes on behind the scenes. We can help! Get into the act, and enroll in one or more of the many class offerings.

The Performing Arts Academy Classes starting in Early September:

Tiny Tot Theatre - (Ages 2-3)
We dance , sing, play and learn about theatre, all in a creative, fun environment. Parents participate during this class

30 minutes
Time: Tuesdays at 5:30
Cost: $50.00
Teaching Artist: Cassey Martin
Starting September 4Th, 2012

Children at Play - (Ages 6-8)
This class is an introduction to theatre. Students will learn the fundamentals of theatre while getting ready for the stage! Through theatre games, students will learn areas of the stage, voice, characterization, and team building exercises.

60 minutes
Time: Wednesdays at 5:30
Cost: $85.00
Teaching Artist: Cassey Martin
Starting September 5, 2012

For all Classes starting September 30Th 2012, please Contact Carrie Alexander Spina at (330) 453-7619 ext 515 or e-mail Carrie to recieve the 2012-2013 educational brochure.
playersguild.outreach at yahoo.com

Carrie Alexander Spina
Director of Education
The Players Guild Theatre