[NEohioPAL] NEEDED: Male actor to play 17yrs old in touring production (PAID!!)

Sean Szaller seanszaller at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 13:18:53 PDT 2012

Fairmount Center for the Arts is in urgent need of a male actor to play a 17yr old character in its upcoming touring production of "Legally Addicted." The project is an educational piece that will be touring to schools during the year to help raise awareness about prescription drug abuse.

The role is double-cast to help facilitate the touring nature of the piece. While we have 1 actor already cast in the role, we have yet to hire a double.

Any interested actors who can believably play 17yrs of age on stage should reply to this email if interested. Again, this is a PAYING job (per performance stipend).

"Legally Addicted"
Written by: Jacqi Loewy

DIRECTOR: Sean Szaller
PRODUCER: Fairmount Center for the Arts; Dusten Welch\
SOUND DESIGN: Carlton Guc