[NEohioPAL] Thank You for Your Support!

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Tue Sep 4 10:44:50 PDT 2012

On behalf of the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland and the Community
AIDS Network,

THANK YOU

to the local performing arts community for your amazing support of our
recent benefit production of "CLUE:  The Musical"

This year's benefit raised $13,994.20  for these two agencies -- more than
any of our previous productions!  As federal and state support is reduced,
these agencies rely more than ever on support from individuals, so we are
proud to be able to support them in this way!  As always, we couldn't have
done it without you.

Thank you to Beck Center and Weathervane Community Playhouse for hosting
the performances and providing great technical support!
Thank you to Cassidy Theatre, Huntington Playhouse, Ensemble Theatre,
Stocker Center, Blank Canvas Theatre, PlayhouseSquare, and Cain Park  for
donating tickets for our raffle!
Thank you to the other businesses and individuals who donated raffle
prizes!
Thank you to the media outlets, theatres and individuals who helped us
publicize the benefit!
Thank you to the talented and generous performers, musicians, designers
and technicians who have donated their time, talent and supplies to make
the performances happen, not only this year, but over the last eleven
years!

and most of all,
Thank you to all of you who came to see the production, who bought raffle
tickets, and who made this event a success!  It was wonderful to see so
many familiar faces from the Northeast Ohio arts community.  One of the
ATFGC Board Members made a point of saying that they are thankful to work
in a city with such a vibrant and supportive arts community.  Your support
is what makes these productions possible -- and we hope to see you in next
year's audience again!

We all look forward to the day when these benefits will no longer be
necessary -- but until that day comes, we will keep presenting them, so
watch for an announcement in the upcoming months about next year's
production!

Please continue to support the AIDS Taskforce and CAN!

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.