[NEohioPAL] NEW AKRON THEATER! - "None Too Fragile" Set to Open 9/28/12

production at nonetoofragile.com production at nonetoofragile.com
Tue Sep 4 17:16:32 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

We previously posted a message indicating the opening of the "None Too
Fragile" theater on 9/14/12.  Due to your stereotypical contractor-type
delays related to finishing up the theater space, we have pushed the
opening back two weeks.

The new opening night for "On An Average Day," starring Mark Mayo and Sean
Derry is 9/28/12.  We've also added Thursday night shows and one
additional Sunday matinee.

You can see more details and get your tickets online now via our website at:

www.nonetoofragile.com

You can also "Like" us on facebook to stay informed of our latest news:
www.facebook.com/NoneTooFragile

The None Too Fragile Theater is a professional theater operating in
Akron's Merriman Valley, right next to Pub Bricco.

None Too Fragile came into existence with the hope to aid in filling a
local, adventurously-bold theatrical voice.  With a mindful concentration
on modern and relevant productions, None Too Fragile aims to create an
invigorated atmosphere for spirited dialogue between our audiences and
some of Ohio's premiere Performing Artists through thought-provoking,
heart-touching, and, at times, principle-challenging, character-driven
storytelling.

In short: We tell kick-ass stories worth every bit of whatever you choose
to pay...