[NEohioPAL] Anything Goes Tour PA Needed

Stephanie Sherline stephanie at auroraprod.com
Wed Sep 5 12:20:55 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am the production coordinator with Aurora Productions based in New York City.  We are the production managers for the Anything Goes Tour, which has it's first stop at The Palace in Cleveland.  We are in search of a Production Assistant to assist our PM team that is going out there.  Here are the details:

What: Anything Goes Tour: Production Assistant
When: September 10 - October 5
Specific Sched: Wk 1: Mon-Fri ~8a-7p, Wk 2: Mon-Fri ~8a-9p, Wk 3: Mon-Sat ~8a-11p, Wk 4: Mon-Fri ~8a-11p
Stipend: ~$400/wk
Other Details: Working with Gene O'Donovan and Anita Shah of Aurora; tracking expenses, writing purchase orders, being an all-around helper-outer, coordinating with the production staff, etc.

Anyone interested in applying should send me a resume and contact information (send to: stephanie at auroraprod.com).

Let me know if you have any leads of those who might be interested or have any questions!

Best,
-Stephanie

Stephanie Sherline
Aurora Productions
260 West 44th Street, 4th Fl.
New York, NY 10036
stephanie at auroraprod.com
office 212.399.7020.  fax 212.575.5393. cell 917-971-3567.
www.auroraprod.com