[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Ladies who love to sing and dance

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:47:59 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

Steppin' Out, Northeast Ohio's Premier (and now award-winning) Women's show
choir is currently auditioning for the new season.

Rehearsals are Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm at Olmsted Community Church in
Olmsted Falls.

Mrs. Carol Silvay can be reached at 216-251-9596 to set up an audition time
for you.  Or just come and sit in on a session to see if you like it.
Either way, Carol can answer any question you have about the group.

We sing and dance to music from many eras.  We all volunteer our time out
of the love of music and movement and Steppin' Out is a non-profit
organization.  Each year we do a two hour musical revue of sorts for which
the proceeds go to the Rocky River Senior Center.  We then take a portion
of that show and take it on the road, performing at nursing homes,
organization meetings and civic events.

Come and check us out!

Vicki Fritzman