[NEohioPAL] Stagecrafters is looking for performers for The Cabaret Troupe: Takin’ it on the road!

Crafters, Stage stagecrafters at orangecsd.org
Tue Sep 11 13:07:29 PDT 2012

*The Cabaret Troupe: Takin’ it on the road!*

Grades 10-12. The Cabaret Troupe is looking for outgoing, talented students
who are comfortable reaching out to others. Students will put together a
short performance and travel to various local nursing homes, hospitals and
other health care facilities. Come grow with us as we use our artistic
passions to brighten the lives of those around us. Don’t miss this unique
opportunity!  Participation fee required. Performance transportation is not
provided.* **Director, Toni Cervino. * AUDITION ONLY.  For more information
call 216-831-8601, x5103.

--
Stagecrafters Youth Theatre
32000 Chagrin Blvd

216-831-8601, x5103

www.orangerec.com

stagecrafters at orangecsd.org

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education & Recreation

PLEASE NOTE:  This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and, therefore, may be subject to disclosure upon request under Ohio law.  However, if electronic communications contain student records or medical information, they shall be maintained as confidential to the fullest extent of the law.  If you have received this electronic communication erroneously, please notify the sender immediately.