[NEohioPAL] Support Indie Film with the Northeast Ohio Movie Incubator

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Tue Sep 18 15:38:28 PDT 2012

Prelude2Cinema is launching a dedicated movie studio to foster the talent here and create movies, TV programs, web series and other dramatic productions to be shown all over the word. The studio will be known as the Northeast Ohio Movie Incubator. In the same fashion that a business incubator supports new businesses, we hope to support the film community here. We will continue to produce productions, but we are focused on making this region a vital part of the movie industry.

To support this endeavor, we have launched an Indiegogo campaign at
http://indiegogo.com/prelude2cinema-nomi

We will also be looking for cast and crew for upcoming projects. In addition, we have a colleague with a leased access channel in California, so if anyone has a short (under 30 min) that is suitable for TV, email us at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

Thank you for your support

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema L.L.C.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Join us on Facebook & Twitter for updates