[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema seeking to add more staff in 2012 & 2013

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Tue Sep 18 15:53:25 PDT 2012

Prelude2Cinema L.L.C. is looking to expand in 2012/2013. We are seeking Interns  and Sales Reps to come aboard as we build a dedicated movie studio in Northeast Ohio. For more about Prelude2Cinema, watch the interview with Audrey Wiggins of "Make Something Happen" at
http://www.myvideowebshow.com/show/makesomethinghappen

We hope to work with creative persons but also people who have a sense of business and can help us on our endeavor to make this region grow. For details on how to join us, check out our Employment page.
http://prelude2cinema.com/employment.php

Thank you for your consideration

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels