[NEohioPAL] forced to close our community theatre

Jim Morrison jimapache11 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:18:30 PDT 2012

Hello all.....

 as many of you may now know we have been forced to close our youth theatre
and we have one remaining item to sell..
 .....we have a near perfect Privia  PX-400R digital piano complete with
the AC adapter and sustain pedal and it is ready for someone to use ....
we are only asking $475 for it ,but will entertain a best offer... cash
only please.... we have been badly burned by another local theatre  that we
trusted and it must only be bought with cash..

 many thanks to you all ......

Jim and Ginny Morrison