[NEohioPAL] Seeking performers for short devised project

Cathleen O'Malley cathleenomalley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:10:13 PDT 2012

Seeking 3-7 actors to collaborate on a short, devised theatre piece for
presentation on October 13th as part of CPT's devising/directing class.

Interested actors should reply with name, contact phone & email, theatrical
experience or resume, and rehearsal availability for Oct 10 and/or 11th.

*NOTE:  All actors must be available 10am-2pm on Saturday, October 13**th** for
in-house sharing at CPT.*

Interested, but can’t make it this time?  Send me your info and I’ll
contact you for upcoming projects.

All levels of experience welcome.

Sincerely,

Cathleen O’Malley