[NEohioPAL] The Rocky Horror Show - Now Playing at Case Western Reserve University

Keli Schimelpfenig kxs113 at case.edu
Fri Oct 5 05:58:51 PDT 2012

Richard O'Brien's *The Rocky Horror Show* is now playing at Eldred Theater
at Case Western Reserve University!

Running October 5-14, 2012

This smash cult hit, directed by Jerrold Scott, tells the story of the
meeting between All-American couple Brad and Janet and mad scientist Dr.
Frank N. Furter and his entourage. Ribald and hilarious, this rock musical
pokes fun at everything from science to sexuality.

We invite you to sing along and shout out your favorite lines – however for
the safety of our patrons and actors, we ask that no objects are thrown or
property damaged!

Eldred Theater at Case Western Reserve University | 2070 Adelbert Road

*Get your tickets today!*

* Eldred Box Office Phone:  216.368.6262*
Single Ticket Price$10Adults 60+ and Case faculty/staff$7Students with ID$5

For more information about theatre at Case Western Reserve University
please visit us on the web at http://theater.case.edu

Keli Schimelpfenig
Manager, Performing Arts Marketing and Events

Case Western Reserve University | College of Arts and Sciences
Nord 219 | office 216.368.1160 | cell 216.338.9162

performingarts.case.edu