[NEohioPAL] "I Hate Hamlet" at Coach House "shouldn't be missed"

nancycates at ohioshakespeare.com nancycates at ohioshakespeare.com
Fri Oct 5 06:23:20 PDT 2012

Tickets are going fast for "I Hate Hamlet"
continuing at Coach House Theatre
through October 14th only!
[http://www.coachhousetheatre.com/] http://www.coachhousetheatre.com/

Starring Special Guest Artist DAREN KELLY, appearing courtesy of Actors Equity Association
with
Joe Pine,
Tess Burgler,
Holly Humes,
Scott Shriner and Dede Klein

"This is Coach House at the peak of its powers, with a production that shouldn’t be missed." -- West Side Leader

"You haven’t really seen a man in tights till you’ve seen actor Daren Kelly playing the ghost of John Barrymore in Coach House Theatre’s I Hate Hamlet. The comedy has one yuk after another … Director Nancy Cates brings a delightfully light tone to this comedy."

-- Akron Beacon Journal

"Kelly and Pine [have] an opportunity to display their considerable talents. Kelly has a strong voice that can melt to a whisper and still be heard in the back row. Pine is capable of vocal gymnastics and of playing physical comedy. Each is perfect for these demanding roles.
Director Nancy Cates keeps the action moving at a brisk pace and helped each actor develop a distinctive character.  This strong cast is equally balanced, without a weak link."    -- West Side Leader

Coach House Theatre: 330-434-7741
[http://www.coachhousetheatre.com] www.coachhousetheatre.com