[NEohioPAL] none too fragile opens TONIGHT!

production at nonetoofragile.com production at nonetoofragile.com
Fri Oct 5 06:40:30 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

We are excited to open our new theater and show "On an Average Day," by
John Kolvenbach, starring Mark Mayo and Sean Derry TONIGHT!

There are a multitude of great shows opening this weekend, so you can't go
wrong withwhatever you do.  But how often do you get to open a theater?
We hope you have a chance to come check us out:

Tonight - 8:00 pm
Saturday - 8:00 pm
Sunday - 2:00 pm
Monday - 7:30 pm

If you can't make it this weekend, check our website for additional dates
and times: www.nonetoofragile.com

However you spend your time this weekend, either enjoy it, or break a leg!
 See you soon.

-Jaysen
~none too fragile