[NEohioPAL] Upcoming events for Garrettsville Curtains up Theatre

Jackie Loreta-Rinearson rinearson05 at frontier.com
Fri Oct 5 13:21:10 PDT 2012

Auditions for The Garrettsville Curtains up Theatre's Production of The Dinner Party are October 25 at 7pm and Saturday, October 27th at 1pm. In the James A. Garfield High School, choir room. Please have a monologue ready. We are looking for 3 male and 3 female characters from the age of 20 - 45. We will consider some rolls close to those ages also. For more information, Please contact Jackie at rinearson05 at frontier.com

Show dates are January 11, 12, 18 and 19 at 7pm and January 13, 2013 at 2:00 for The Dinner Party by Neil Simon. Ticket prices are $10.00 for Adults, $7.00 for children under 7 and seniors, and $5.00 for groups of 15 or more. In the James A. Garfield Iva Walker Auditorium.

Our Comedy Night is November 17 at 7:30 pm at Slim n Jumbos. Cost is $10.00 at the door. There will be 10 -12 Amateaur Comedians performing for cash prizes. The audience picks the winners. This event is PG-13. Contact Jackie at rinearson05 at frontier.com for more information.