[NEohioPAL] Theater Memorabilia

CFPulley CFPulley at neo.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 14:32:32 PDT 2012

From: YourCornerSpot [mailto:contact at yourcornerspot.com]
Subject: Theater Memorabilia

Broadway and London memorabilia from Hudson Players and local community
theater members, http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/yourcornerspot:

-- 1982 "Pump Boys and Dinettes" Original Cast Album; Playbill from Princess
Theatre
-- 1984 London Music Programmes/Playbills from the Royal Festival Hall:
Stravinsky/Orff London Philharmonic, Beethoven Symphonies 1 & 9, Guards
Spectacular
-- 1984 London Programme/Playbill for "Noises Off" by Michael Frayn at the
Savoy Theatre
-- 1991 London Programmes/Playbills: from "Jeffrey Bernard is Unwell"
starring Peter O'Toole, "The Rehearsal" Julia Ormond Jonathan Hyde at The
Garrick, 'Richard III' with Ian McKellan at Royal National Theatre, 'What
the Butler Saw' Clive Francis Sheila Gish Joseph Maher, ' Love's Labour's
Lost' at RSC (Royal Shakespeare Company) Barbican Theatre; Simon Russell
Beale; Ralph Fiennes; John Wood, 'Coriolanus' and 'The Winter's Tale' at
Aldwych Theatre; Michael Pennington; director Michael Bogdanov; also with
Ian Taylor, Michael Cronin

Along with Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/#!/YourCornerSpot, we have
Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/YourCornerSpot, and Pinterest,
http://pinterest.com/yourcornerspot/, accounts that you can follow and see
when we put up new items.  We also put some on Amazon,
http://www.amazon.com/shops/AUDSQQMH6R9L0.