[NEohioPAL] Call to Musicians

music darrell music_dl at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 17:21:04 PDT 2012

CALL FOR MUSICIANS

The STOW SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
    Will perform

Handel's Messiah

on 8 December 2012
at 7:30 PM

We are still in need of string players- especially cellos.

Rehearsals take place on Tuesday evenings from 7-9 P.M.
At Stow High School in the band room.

There is a mandatory Dress Rehearsal on the 7th of December from 7-9 PM.
call for the orchestra on the 8th is 6:00 PM

Interested musicians can call 330.671.1270 or e-mail

musicdirector at stoworchestra.org or
Call for the respond to this e-mail

We are still looking for singers for the SSO Chorus as well.

The chorus rehearses from 7-9 PM on Thursday evenings at Tallmadge Alliance Church 1155 East Ave. Tallmadge, Oh.

For other details please visit us at www.stoworchestra.org

Darrell Lee Music
Music Director and Conductor
Stow Symphony Orchestra