[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION Aspiring Talent - Looking for a safe way to seek representation with Agencies?

Kim Myers scoutingdirector at aol.com
Fri Oct 12 14:47:35 PDT 2012

OPEN TALENT CALL with Kim Myers
Coming to Northeast Ohio
International Director of Scouting for 20 years
The ARTS - a performing arts & fashion experience

ONE DAY ONLY!
Saturday, October 21st
Hilton Garden Beta Convention Center
2:00 PM
Call 1.800.STAR.102
AGES 4 - 104
Our oldest client is 80 years old! :)

Kim offers a FUN, realistic, motivational, family-friendly environment for auditions!  Meet local families in attendance that LOVE the seminar and return every time she comes to town - just to catch up on what's new!

Parents rave after attending one of Kim's audition sessions.
It's educational and she explains how the industry works in simple terms.

Kim will also cover the Do's & Do Not's in this business.
INCLUDING  THE answers on SPENDING MONEY in pursuing Show Business!
Such as PICTURES, PORTFOLIOS, and more!

"I believe that everyone deserves a chance to fly once in their life. There are so many misconceptions in pursuing this business, and not every rule applies to every individual.  Your unique abilities and talent should dictate how you approach this business.  Everyone's lives are different, and opportunities that come along may not always be the right match for your situation.  It is my intention to be a force of knowledge and guidance for everyone I meet.  There are way too many "fly by night" organizations roaming around, distracting our talented people, and it needs to stop. I've been scouting for 20 years, working with the very best agents worldwide - reputation and integrity at the end of the day is what I concern myself with the most."   -Kim Myers

Kim Myers believes in family values, and offering an honest experience in the world of entertainment.
"It is our mission to provide the safest place in the world to hone your craft and launch it" - says Myers

There is no cost associated in attending Kim Myers auditions, seminars and evaluation session.  She makes things very clear in the beginning, that the goal today is to offer options, suggestions, and direction on what your overall potential is.
If Kim evaluates you as having potential, she will offer a written suggestion as to what you should do or where you should go in preparing for this industry.

Kim Myers does produce two national and international showcases per year in the United States.
Agents, Castings, Managers and Producers are in attendance - this is by invitation only, but not the requirement in attending her wildly informative session while in Northeast Ohio!

If you are an aspiring actor, singer, dancer or fashion/commercial model
This could be the opportunity to get you on the right pathway to pursue your dreams.

Kim works directly with top castings, managers, producers, and agencies worldwide.
Producing the industries top showcases with the elite agents in the house!
Call 1.800.STAR.102 to get the best evaluation of potential.

Do not be discouraged by those around you, suggesting that you do not have what it takes - OR - worse you don't have enough experience.

We are looking for all types, all sizes, all shapes and personalities.
Recent placement include 19 male/female fashion models in Paris and New York Fashion Week!
In 2012, Kim was instrumental in securing over $250K in scholarships to higher education in fashion and film for aspiring students in the field of entertainment!
This week alone bookings include everything from Nabisco, Macaroni Grill, Dick's Sporting Goods, JCP, Abercrombie and Mastercard!
With over 27 current performers on Broadway and National tours - musical theater contacts are current - Kim is ready to find more talent to submit!
The latest news of placement on television series is everything from Suburgatory, Covert Affiars,  NCISLA,  Army Wives, Last Resort, Vampire Diaries, multiple Disney castings, and more!

Find us on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/TheARTSExpo
Visit our website: www.theartstalent.com
Audition Office - 1.800.STAR.102