[NEohioPAL] AUDITION: Paid Position with Winnings, Music Video Contest. @ BW in Berea!

Martin Bielat martyandemmabw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:07:55 PDT 2012

Hello There!

We are two college film students from Baldwin Wallace and we are currently
holding auditions for our music video contest that we are entering. If we
win the contest we receive a small stipend, and we can promise actors $75
dollars worth of those winnings. Please help us out we are fun to work with
and we will for sure give you a copy of the film for your resume. We can't
wait to work with you and please get back to us as soon as you can. Here is
a list of the actors we need:

Adult Female Mother Figure: around age 32-37
Adult Male Father Figure: around age 32-37

Young Daughter Role: around age 13-17
Younger Daughter Role: around age 6-9

Please send us a reply E-mail so we can get started as soon as possible.
Please know that this is a volunteer opportunity, and unpaid if we cannot
win; but we are pretty good filmmakers, and we have a good chance, so give
it a try!