[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: University of Akron Directing Scenes

Pascalle Abel pascalleabel at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:23:22 PDT 2012

We are holding our annual directing I auditions! We are in need of 30 actors of all ages, ethnicity and backgrounds for 9 different 10 minute scenes. The scenes are from the following 9 plays:
Blithe Spirit-Neil
Coward comedy-2W/1M

Women of Lockerbie-Deborah
Brevoort-docudrama-3W/1M

Holiday-Philip
Barry-comedy-2W/2M

Lie of the Mind-Sam
Shepard-drama-1M/1F

Phat Girls-Debbie
Lamedman-drama-1M/5W

Closer-Patrick
Marber-drama-2M/2W

Where Has Tommy Flowers
Gone-Terrance McNally-dark comedy-2W/1M

After the Fall-Arthur
Miller-drama-1M/1W

Johnny Got His Gun-Bradley
Rand Smith-drama-1M
The dates are: Wednesday October 17th from 2:30 - 6:00 pm                      Friday October 19th from 4:00 - 6:00 pmGuzzetta Hall - Varian Studio / Room 28 (follow the signs)139 Buchtel AvenueAkron, OH 44325-1005
We hope to see you there!

LIberavi Animam Meam