[NEohioPAL] DIRECTORS' CALL FOR THE 2013-2014 THEATRICAL SEASON

Show Biz Webmaster showbizwebmaster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:13:29 PDT 2012

THE MEDINA COUNTY SHOW BIZ COMPANY IS POSTING A DIRECTORS' CALL FOR THE
2013-2014 THEATRICAL SEASON

We are a non-profit community theater located in Medina,Ohio that is
celebrating its 32nd season ..
Our purpose is to provide and produce entertainment and opportunities in the
performing arts to
artistically enrich  the arts in our county and surrounding areas.

We open our season in the Fall of 2013 (September/October) with a Comedy,
Drama, or Musical,
then select an appropriate Holiday Drama, Comedy, or Musical
(November/December), and finally
a late Winter/Spring (March/April) Comedy, Drama or Musical.  We look for a
balance between all
three genres.

The Medina ShowBiz Company performs in the Lilly Jean & Dee Haddad Stage
located in
Broadway Street Hall at the Medina County Administration Building on N.
Broadway Street.
At times, there may be a different venue for the Holiday Show.  All shows
run six performances
in a two week time span.

The following list are some selections we would be happy to consider in the
near future:

Harvey, Importance of Being Ernest, Arsenic and Old Lace, Lost in Yonkers,
Leadin' Ladies,
Steel Magnolias, Babes in Toyland, Crazy For You, Guys and Dolls, Rent,
Pippin,
Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat, Clue, Rocky Horror Show, Miracle on
34th Street,
A Christmas Carol, Thornton Wilder's One Acts, Dashin' Thru the Snow, Beauty
and the Beast

Anyone interested in more information or applying for a Director Position,
please respond
either by email to sandiharris at zoominternet.net or call 330-760-9759.

  Deadline for interested persons November 30, 2012