[NEohioPAL] Coming up on Applause on WVIZ/PBS ideastream

Knowles, Dennis Dennis.Knowles at ideastream.org
Tue Oct 30 11:59:04 PDT 2012

On the November 1st  episode of Applause we celebrate 50 years of music from WCLV 104.9 FM.   And explore the wave of great shows coming to PlayhouseSquare via the "great white way."  Plus we celebrate the works of two Cleveland Arts Prize Winner: La Wilson known for her work transforming ordinary objects into beautiful works of art, and writer David Giffels…all this and more on the next round of Applause.
Applause premiers Thursday nights at 7:30pm
Repeats Saturdays at 6:30pm & Sundays at 12:30pm

Dennis Knowles
Producer
WVIZ/PBS & 90.3 WCPN ideastream®
Idea Center®
1375 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-1835
Phone(direct):  (216) 916-6252

The mission of ideastream is to strengthen our communities...

[http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/logos/trilogo_horz.png]<http://www.ideastream.org>

 Follow us on [http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/facebook.png] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>  and [http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/twitter.png] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>