[NEohioPAL] Christian super hero web series needs lead actor

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Wed Oct 31 04:21:54 PDT 2012

Production Has begun on my web series,  and I still  need a college age white male, 18-25, to play the lead character in the web series THE CARDINAL ADVENTURES. This is a live action series based on America's longest running Christian super hero comic strip created by K.J.Kolka. Everyone has been cast so far except the lead. This is a long range series that will go through 2013 in order to complete the first 4 episodes. You must be committed to the series through 2013. You will be needed  for multiple, short shoots , of about 1-2 hours at a time. I will be shooting in Medina, so keep that in mind when you reply. I'd like someone close to my location for obvious reasons. This is a not for profit project, so compensation is credit and copy only. Anyone interested send headshot to newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>. All submissions will be answered.

Thanks,
John Martin/Director
New Parable Films

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp