[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv special benefit show tonight

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 10:41:26 PDT 2012

Halloween has come and gone. Well,
 unless you were affected by Hurricane Sandy, in which case Halloween
will last another week. Wait ... does this mean stores haven't marked
down their leftover Halloween candy yet? Stupid hurricane!!!!! At any
rate, Thanksgiving is but three weeks away. We all know Halloween is
about candy and Christmas is about presents, but Thanksgiving is a time
to be with family and express gratitude for the fortune in our lives.
Our little PNR family counts itself as blessed to have each other to
play with and an audience to play for. So we'd like to ask your help in
providing Thanksgiving dinner to needy families in Summit County. All
you need to do is come to our improvised comedy show tonight and
make a donation ($5 or whatever is reasonable for you). We'll be
contributing 100% of your donations to a hunger program administered by
Valvoline Instant Oil Change. What, you say? An oil company doing
something good? Yes, Virginia, there is a Turkey Claus. Improv and
philanthropy. What could be better than that?

P.S. And as a special bonus, we're expecting another PNR alum to be playing tonight!

Now in its 11th year, Point of No Return Improv is an improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30 p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan at www.facebook.com/pnrimprov. PNR operates with the support of the Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Recreation Department.