[NEohioPAL] Ladies! Women! Gals! Now's your chance to audition for Steppin' Out Show Choir!

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 10:51:06 PDT 2012

 Ladies! Women!  Gals!

Here's your chance!  You can now be a member of a very talented and elite
group of  women.

Vocal slots have just opened up for Steppin' Out, Northeast Ohio's Premier
(and Now AWARD WINNING) Female Show Choir!

We currently have 2 slots to fill in our Alto section and 1 slot to fill in
our First Soprano section.

Auditions are currently under way!

Auditions will include a song of your choice and a brief choreography
session.  An accompanist will be provided or you can bring recorded music.

All interested ladies may call Carol Silvay for an appointment time at
216-251-9596.

Vocal practices are on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 pm. at Olmsted Community
Church,  7853 Main St., Olmsted Falls, at the section where Columbia Rd
stops after that big curve.   Choreography rehearsals begin on Saturday
mornings in January from 9:00 - 12:00 am., and are held at the Horizon
Center in North Olmsted.  There will be extra rehearsals in April as we get
closer to show time.

 Steppin' Out services Northeast Ohio by singing and dancing for all types
of events.  Each May, we perform a two hour musical revue which benefits
the Rocky River Senior Center.  We take excerpts from this May show and
perform mini shows for nursing homes, meeting entertainment and civic
events from September through March.  All of these choral positions are
voluntary positions.  Carol will be happy to answer any other questions you
may have.  You may also visit our website at
www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.orgto see more about us.

This is a great group with a wonderful agenda.  We sing songs from the
1940's to current popular songs.  Most of the songs are known and loved,
but sung with a different vocal arrangement which gives them a unique
twist!   Check out our facebook page to see excerpts of previous years
shows.

Our new show dates are:  May 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th, 2013.

If you love to entertain this is the group for you!  Make sure to reserve
your spot by calling Carol at 216-251-9596!

All the Best!

Vicki Fritzman
440-930-4782

Carol Silvay