[NEohioPAL] If you have always wanted to learn how to swing dance but you don't have a dance partner now is the time!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Mon Nov 5 14:34:06 PST 2012

We have 5 week, group classes for beginners' Jitterbug starting tonight at 7pm at the Brecksville Center for the Arts.  You do not need a partner because we rotate partners in our classes.  You do not need any previous dance experience because this class assumes that you have zero to little knowledge of partnered dancing.

We make it fun and easy to learn.  This class will help you get in shape, meet new friends and expose you to lots of amazing dance music.  We offer two big dances each month and you will feel confident enough to join us after just one dance lesson.

Classes meet from 7pm to 8pm and are only $50 per person for the entire 5 week series or $80 per couple for the entire series.

Just show up to the BCA a little before 7pm to register and pay for the session.  You can even come to the first class for only $10 per person to just try it out to see if you like it.  The BCA is located at 8997 Highland Dr in Brecksville.

For more details please see www.GetHepSwing.com

If you are a more experienced dancer please feel free to come and check out our intermediate level Jitterbug classes from 8-9.  The pricing for this class is the same as the beginners' class.

Hope to see you on the dance floor soon!

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.
216-374-1927
info at GetHepSwing.com