[NEohioPAL] Summer 2013 Jobs

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 12:11:56 PST 2012

* The Geauga Theater has a well established program of summer workshops for
all ages.*
* Currently, we are seeking instructors for several programs. *

*Applications are available below and are due on December 4, 2012*.
Details are available regarding responsibilities and compensation.
Instructors will be encouraged to select options for performances.

The other staff positions will be advertised on our website after January
1, 2013 and include: producers, instructor assistants, music directors, art
directors and interns.
This is a wonderful opportunity to touch the lives of our young actors,
gain valuable experience and earn money!

For the application, go to http://www.geaugatheater.org/jobs.htm
 Please mail completed application to: Geauga Lyric Theater Guild,
PO Box 834
Chardon, OH 44024

Questions: Laura Malish
education at geaugatheater.org