[NEohioPAL] decking the Square on November 11th

Matt Wiederhold Info at mainstreetmedina.com
Fri Nov 9 06:30:22 PST 2012

Good morning everyone-

Main Street Medina Design Committee will be coordinating the annual Deck the
Square work party THIS Sunday, Nov 11th, beginning at 9am. We'll meet at the
Engine House, 50 Public Square. It's predicted to be a wonderful day
weather-wise, and many hands make light  work.

Specifically, we'll be making 1,500 luminaries (filling containers with sand
and candles), bringing down greenery and bows from the 2nd floor of the
engine house, wrapping light poles, arches, and the gazebo with greenery,
installing lights and ribbon on same, decorating the gazebo, and assisting
Frontier with putting lights in street trees.

If you have a tall step ladder, please bring it along.

This might just be the biggest and brightest holiday season ever, and we'd
love your help to make it as perfect as possible for residents and guests.

Thanks in advance to the City of Medina, Medina City Council, Frontier
communications, Don Cartier, and all the property owners who allowed lights
to be installed on their buildings, and to shop and restaurant owners who
are doing quite a bit of "decking the Square" themselves in their windows!

mw

Matt Wiederhold, executive director

Main Street Medina

5 Public Square

Medina, OH 44256

info at mainstreetmedina.com 330-952-0910

www.mainstreetmedina.com <http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/>  or Main Street
Medina on Facebook

Coming soon. the brightest holiday season ever!
28th Medina Candlelight Walk, Nov 16-18 (sponsored by ROOT Candles)
Medina Holiday Spectacular! Weekends, Nov 23-Dec 30 (sponsored by SUMMA
Health System)
See the full schedule at www.mainstreetmedina.com

The mission of Main Street Medina is to lead the effort for preservation,
economic sustainability, and continued evolution of the Historic District as
the heart of the community.