[NEohioPAL] Summer Workshop

Catherine Albers cla2 at case.edu
Fri Nov 9 06:48:31 PST 2012

                                TEACHER CERTIFICATION IN THE MICHAEL CHEKHOV ACTING TECHNIQUE
June16-22 for Module 3 and June 17-22 for Modules 1 &2
This exciting new program – the first to be sponsored by an institution of higher learning – will provide comprehensive instruction in the Michael Chekhov acting technique. Upon completion of three one-week summer training modules, participants will be recognized certified teachers of the Michael Chekhov Technique.
Developed in conjunction with the Great Lakes Michael Chekhov Consortium, the program will be taught by theatre professionals who are certified in the Michael Chekhov technique. Participants will gain an understanding of the principles upon which Chekhov's teachings were founded and will participate in exercises designed to help them experience the techniques firsthand.

This will be the third year of the program and we have a class ready to complete their training.  There is a second year class in place and we are ready to take on a new first year class.  Don't miss this exciting opportunity.  Go to

www.kent.edu/cde/summerprograms/michaelchekhov.cfm
for more information.  I hope top see you there!  If you have any questions please reply to this email.
Thanks,
Cathy

Catherine Albers
Professor