[NEohioPAL] Seeking Writers, Crew and Cast for New Web Series

AlexP Michaels prelude2cinemaca at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 08:48:04 PST 2012

January 2013, Prelude2Cinema will begin shooting an anthology web
series named "Prelude2Cinema Presents..." It will feature
different suspenseful stories and some of the stories will feature
characters from our other series "Out of Darkness."  We are
seeking writers, crew and cast of all types. Some pay and
compensation will be available. Some positions will be volunteer.
This is a great chance for exposure. We expect to hold auditions
soon, but if you are interested, you can send a headshot, resume or
writing sample to Alex P. Michaels at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

For info about Prelude2Cinema, visit us at
www.prelude2cinema.com
and follow us on twitter at
https://twitter.com/prelude2cinema