[NEohioPAL] Stand Up Spotlight 11/24!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Fri Nov 16 10:20:43 PST 2012

3 FOR THE ROAD
11/24 AT9PM

Big Dog Theater is proud to return to its stage: THREE FOR THE ROAD!

This comedy show spotlights and showcases hysterical talent from around our city.We are so pumped to have 3 of Cleveland's funniest returning to Big Dog Theater.

Our emcee for the night is Josh Womack and hitting the stage for 2 sets will be Quinn Patterson and Comedian Jay Jay Johnson. You don't want to miss this show!

Tickets are just $8 cash only.  Doors open at 8:30pm Show is at 9:00pm. Reserve tickets:www.bigdogtheater.com (216) 472-3636

Our concession stand will be open for all your must have show munchies!

Big Dog Theater
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd
Cleveland Hts, Oh 44106
(216) 472-3636