[NEohioPAL] Designers needed for lake Erie College Sprign show

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:37:09 PST 2012

This Spring we will producing THE MACHINE STOPS  by Taylor Dougherty!  Production dates are April 4,5,6 and 7 We need: A set designerA costume designer Each person must be able to both design and install their work. Both positions paid-stipends dependent upon experience. ALSO--for a senior project, we are looking for an artist familiar with shadows, shadow puppetry, surrealism to mentor a BFA project.  Stipend also available. Please forward resumes to Dr. Jerry Jaffe at jjaffe at lec.edu. Question may also be directed to Dr. Jaffe.

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators.  We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale.  Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny.  An alligator one cent sale.  In its own way it made sense."  Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR