[NEohioPAL] Seeking Cast ASAP for short video and web series

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Wed Nov 21 18:39:49 PST 2012

Prelude2Cinema has created a Facebook page for Casting.
http://tinyurl.com/p2c-casting-fb

We are currently working on a number of different  projects including "Prelude2Cinema Presents.." an anthology web series . We will need cast of all types for this project. Thanks to all who have sent in headshots and resume, we have you on file. Feel free to update us about your status and availability. We need the following two cast members ASAP for a short video for a business promotion. We expect to shoot this in December 2012 and the web series in Jan 2013. Shoot will be two days but only last a few hours each day. Two main locations.

Man: An overworked software programmer
Woman: His dream girl

For more info on Prelude2Cinema, visit us online and follow us at Twitter. Thanks.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema L.L.C.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com