[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Small Business Saturday

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 08:45:11 PST 2012

From: Chanda Ford <cicballet at ymail.com>
To: "CICBallet at ymail.com" <CICBallet at ymail.com>
Cc: Camille Antoinette <cayasmommy20 at yahoo.com>; Leilani Barrett <leilanibarrett at aol.com>; Dava Cansler <dcans at folukeculturalarts.com>; Shari Cloud <shari.cloud at sbcglobal.net>; Maria Brown <maria_brown02 at sbcglobal.net>; Talise Campbell <tcdrame at hotmail.com>; Barbara M. Ahyee <barbara.ahyee at yahoo.com>; Tiffannie Anderson <firdus31 at yahoo.com>; Rachel Andrews <sisterlovekat at hotmail.com>; Yolonda Christian <yolondachristian at yahoo.com>; Julie Bautista-Laureano <jullaurea at aol.com>; Edmond Anderson <tankjuice35700 at gmail.com>; chanda ford <chanda2ford at yahoo.com>; ANDREA LELAND <a.leland at sbcglobal.net>; Cecilia Torngrip <cecilia.torngrip at gmail.com>; Angela Bennett <angelathibennett at yahoo.com>; Bill Wade <bill.wade at inletdance.org>; "beth_davalos at scps.k12.fl.us" <beth_davalos at scps.k12.fl.us>; "buchanan2008 at att.net" <buchanan2008 at att.net>; Adam Whiting <adam.r.whiting at gmail.com>; Alenka Banco <abanco at northeastshores.org>; "CindyPeebles at yahoo.com"
 <CindyPeebles at yahoo.com>; Chuck Irwin <cirwin at sales.fb.com>; Cheryl Hollis <cheryl.hollis at ymail.com>; Christine M Sell <c.sell at csuohio.edu>; "broadwaysch at yahoo.com" <broadwaysch at yahoo.com>; "alexvanquartermain at att.net" <alexvanquartermain at att.net>; "bwf at neighborhoodsolutionsinc.com" <bwf at neighborhoodsolutionsinc.com>; "brookdavis593 at yahoo.com" <brookdavis593 at yahoo.com>; "brookedavis593 at yahoo.com" <brookedavis593 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 11:01 AM
Subject: Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Small Business Saturday

If you are looking to support a small business tomorrow for Small Business Saturday - Please consider supporting Cleveland Inner City Ballet! We will be accepting donations and selling tickets to our Nutcracker this Saturday 10am-12pm at our Shaker Heights location- 3630 Fairmount Boulevard. The first 10 people to come out and support will get a FREE Cleveland Inner City Ballet souvenir.

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children regardless of rae, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Chanda