[NEohioPAL] FINAL CALL- 5:30 AM ONLY Weight Loss Makeover Models

Steps To Life stepstolifenow at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 19:25:49 PST 2012

Thank everyone for the overwhelming response.  Our first filming is soon approaching.  Our first filming will be December 15th.
There are only a few days left for open call.

INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEWS BEGIN THIS WEEKEND

If you are interested in being cast for this rewarding experience, please submit full body photos to:

stepstolifenow at yahoo.com

SUBMISSION:  Please Submit full body photos and 1 paragraph explaining why you would like the opportunity to be a part of this process.

FIRST DAY OF PROCESS: December 17th 5:30 AM

REQUIRED COMMITMENT: 6 days/week- Monday -Friday 5:30 AM- Saturday @ 7:00AM- No Exceptions

ELIGIBILITY: 18 years of age or older- Must be in general good health (As always, you should consult with your physician before beginning this or any other fitness program)

LOCATION: Lyndhurst, OH

NO FADS, NO PILLS- JUST HARD WORK AND HEALTHY NUTRITION