[NEohioPAL] iMac for sale

Deborah Magid magicdsm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:57:13 PST 2012

Just in time for the holidays, I'm putting my barely-used iMac up for sale (see tech specs below).

I bought it, thinking I'd sit at my desk to write, but 95% of my work is still done on my laptop and I'd rather have the cash.

It still has nearly two years of extended warranty (AppleCare) and comes loaded with Lion.

Buying a "refurbished" one from Apple is ~$1200 <http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/imac/21>.  Buying it new costs $1299.  A used one is costing anywhere from $669 (inc. shipping) to $1149, very possibly without more than 90 days warranty <http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002C74E9C/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all>.

I will deliver and set it up for you (I used to work at Apple).  If interested, please contact me.

And thanks, Fred, for giving us this community forum (even tho this message is not strictly theater-related).

Cheers,
Deb

Product Details

Processor	2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
Cache	6MB on-chip shared L3 cache
Memory	4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM; supports up to 16GB
Hard drive	1TB Serial ATA1; 7200 rpm
Optical drive	Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with 4x double-layer burning (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Display	21.5-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy 16:9 widescreen TFT active-matrix display; 1920 by 1080 pixels; millions of colors; IPS technology
Video	Built-in FaceTime HD camera; Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, dual-link DVI, and VGA video (requires adapters, sold separately); supports input from external DisplayPort sources (requires cables and adapters, sold separately)
Graphics	AMD Radeon HD 6770M with 512MB of GDDR5 memory
Thunderbolt / Firewire	One Thunderbolt port and One FireWire 800 port; 7 watts
USB	Four USB 2.0 ports
SD Card	SDXC card slot
Audio	Built-in stereo speakers with two internal 20-watt high-efficiency amplifiers, built-in microphone, optical digital audio output/headphone out, optical digital audio input/audio line in
Ethernet	Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit)
Wireless	Built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking2; built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
Included accessories	Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse
Other	Built-in IR receiver
Size and weight	Height: 17.75 inches (45.1 cm)
Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
Depth: 7.42 inches (18.85 cm)
Weight: 20.5 pounds (9.3 kg)3

http://miseentheatre.wordpress.com/
March 6, 2013: playwright THE SECRET LIFE OF BIRDS, reading, Dramatists Guild Friday Night Footlights
February 7-16, 2013: playwright VALIDATION, Convergence Continuum Theatre
October 13 & 20, 2012: actor ANGELIC VOICES IN RITARDANDO by Vickie Williams, Cleveland Public Theatre Springboard 2012
October 6, 2012: writer/performer This Improvised Life at Big Dog Theater
August 9-18 2012: playwright SHIFT! production, Mildred's Umbrella Theater Co Museum of Dysfunction V, Houston TX
August: interview 31 Plays in 31 Days
International Centre for Women Playwrights, Cleveland Play House Playwrights' Unit, League of Professional Theatre Women, Dobama Theatre Playwrights' GYM, Dramatists Guild, American Composers' Forum
http://deborahmagid.com/