[NEohioPAL] We Feel Harry's Pain and Depression Acutely in "Harry's Christmas" At Tri-C East

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Sun Dec 9 12:13:00 PST 2012

We Feel Harry's Pain and Depression Acutely in “Harry's Christmas” At Tri-C
East

By Marjorie Preston

Brava!

full review available at
http://www.marjoriepreston.com/2012/12/we-feel-harrys-pain-and-depression-acutely-in-harrys-christmas-at-tri-c-east/

The Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) Eastern Campus Theatre Arts
Department production of the one-man show “Harry's Christmas” by Steven
Berkhoff, now at the Tri-C East Studio Theatre, is a study in depression
and anxiety. “Harry's Christmas” is powerfully, deeply expressed through
the rantings of an alcoholic, pill-addicted man so sad and unhinged that
the voice of reason in his head is being slowly drowned out.

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder