[NEohioPAL] Dobama Theatre's "4000 Miles" Treats a Sad Time in a Young Man's Life with Candor and Subtle Humor

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Sun Dec 9 13:05:21 PST 2012

Dobama Theatre's “4000 Miles” Treats a Sad Time in a Young Man's Life with
Candor and Subtle Humor

By Marjorie Preston

Brava!

for full review, see
http://www.marjoriepreston.com/2012/12/dobama-theatres-4000-miles-treats-a-sad-time-in-a-young-mans-life-with-candor-and-subtle-humor/

Dobama Theatre's current production, “4000 Miles,” by Amy Herzog, is a
quiet play with a lot of tell and not quite enough show, luckily populated
by a skilled cast including standout Dorothy Silver. “4000 Miles” is saved
by its openness, and finding the funny in the everyday.

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder