[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv: December 15, New Year's Eve, and beyond

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:46:14 PST 2012

Point of No Return's last show of 2012 at the Quirk is this Saturday, December 15. We've got a week before the world doesn't end, so let's enjoy it.Once again we'll be ringing in the New Year with performances at First Night Akron. You can see us in the Summit ArtSpace from 7 to 9 p.m. Check out firstnightakron.org for more information, and keep an eye on our Facebook page for details about a prize giveaway we're cooking up for First Night guests.And now for a quick preview of 2013 ... our first show of the year will be January 5 and our special anniversary show will be February 16. Eleven years, baby!Thanks for being a PNR fan! We wish you the happiest of holidays!

Now in its 11th year, Point of No Return Improv is an improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30 p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan at www.facebook.com/pnrimprov. PNR operates with the support of the Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Recreation Department.