[NEohioPAL] BTO seeks Administrative Director

Jennifer Desberg bto.desberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:04:55 PST 2012

[image: Ballet Theatre of Ohio]

*POSITION:*             Administrative Director

Ballet Theatre of Ohio is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) ballet company
located in Munroe Falls, Ohio. We maintain a company of approximately 35 -
40 dancers, ages 10 through 18, and cast 60+ additional dancers,
professional and youth for our productions. We produce two major ballets a
year-The Nutcracker spans two weeks around Thanksgiving and a spring ballet
in early May. We are seeking a teamwork-oriented individual with excellent
written and oral communication skills to perform the duties of Interim
Administrative Director and oversee fundraising, marketing, and volunteer
coordination. Candidates should possess a professional work ethic with
attention to detail.

*DUTIES:*    Selected candidate will oversee and manage all
office/administrative duties and work alongside the Company's Artistic
Director. Duties include overseeing the office duties, maintain accurate
records of all invoices and payments; contract negotiations; grant writing;
fundraising; implementing marketing plan; coordinate and manage volunteers;
and other duties as needed.

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:*  Potential candidates must be a college graduate
with previous experience in an office manager/administrative position.
Higher consideration given to applicants with education/experience
specifically related to non-profit arts management; grant writing;
fundraising; and/ormarketing. Selected candidate will work under the
direction of the Artistic Director and must be capable of working on a
team, with varying levels of supervision/instruction.

Candidates must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs,
especially Word, Excel, and Publisher; experience with Photoshop or other
graphic design or editing programs is a plus. Applicants must possess a
valid driver's license and have a good driving record.

*ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:* Starting pay ranges based on skills and past job
experience.  Pre-employment drug screen, background check, and Social
Security verification required. The position is located at Ballet Theatre
of Ohio office in Munroe Falls, Ohio. This is an interim position with the
possibility of being hired in a full-time position.

Send Resume and Cover Letter to:

Ballet Theatre of Ohio

265 N. Main Street

Munroe Falls, Ohio 44224

Attn: BTO Job Posting

For additional information, please call:

Christine Meneer, Executive Director

330-688-6065