[NEohioPAL] Need a middle aged/senior citizen man for a short comedic film shoot A.S.A.P.

Seth Kopchu moviemaker5087 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:27:26 PST 2012

Who: We're Cleveland State University film students, and we're about to
shoot four new episodes for short web series that's going to be filmed over
a period of what will amount to be about one or two days of simple
production.

We need a middle aged to senior citizen man (preferably one new to acting
or has not acted in a lot of productions) who can memorize simple lines,
but most importantly, isn't afraid to be a part of a project that is a
comedy that pokes fun at their old age, as well as other things going on in
the world at this time. This means saying suggestive lines and being able
to be part of a joke. We're not making fun of anyone here, but rather, the
character that you would be portraying, not the actor. We're also going to
be intentionally filming the actor delivering their lines poorly, as if
this is their first time ever playing a character. So if you can pull off
the effect of looking like an amateur instead of acting like one, that's
even better.

What: This is for a web series entitled "The Casual Klondike". You can
watch the first six episodes here and get a better idea of the comedy,
writing, and intentionally bad acting/film making:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thecasualklondike/videos?flow=grid&view=0

When: This is up in the air, but we're trying to do it the weekend before
Christmas (Friday the 21st and Saturday the 22nd). However, it may very
well be pushed back until after Christmas, and possibly even after New
Year's. Again, it wouldn't be a long shoot, and we want to get started
immediately. Please make sure your schedule is open - most of our
production problems stem from scheduling issues. If you're a busy person,
then this may not be the project for you.

Where: This entire production will be shot in Seven Hills and Parma, Ohio.

Contact Information: If you're interested in this part, please let us know.
Send any headshots, resumes, and other acting credentials and information
to MovieMaker5087 at gmail.com. Thank you!