[NEohioPAL] Season Greetings Theatre Community !

Jeffrey E. Braun imnactor2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 08:01:32 PST 2012

Season Greetings to the Theatre
Community,

Another year has passed.  I have lost
some dear friends this year, we all have. With terrible tragedies in
the world today, some just recently.  I am so thankful for all of
you. I know that others are thankful for all of us too. Theatre
People.  We often forget that others, they go see us, to let them
escape the world even for just a moment in time. To see new places
and new experiences, meet new people. To laugh to cry to cheer , to
sing  and just feel good.   In real time, in a time of real sorrow,
you my friends, my comrades, bring a smile to their faces and warmth
to their hearts.  That is so important hold your head high. You lift
up those that are down, you give of yourselves unconditionally, some
for just the joy of doing it. You support and rally around those in
need who just need a friend. I am so glad to call you mine. They
don't call it trooper for nothing. I am so proud, honored and humbled
to be among you. So to those of you out there I call my true real
friends both young and old and you know who you are.  I send my love
on this holiday season.  To those I have worked with that we did not
have our time yet our friendship yet, I wish next time to make time
for you and I hope you for me. I offer that friendship to you. I am
here for you if you need someone and hope you for me. To those out
there that I have yet to meet and work with, I look forward to the
honor and pleasure of doing so. To those I have admired from a far
you amaze me, you all are so gifted and talented. I hope we get a
chance to work together. To those I have upset or hurt
unintentionally or those to me, I forgive you and offer apology I
hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me. To the actors,
directors, instructors, producers,  music directors, choreographers,
musicians, make up artists, tech directors, lighting,scenic and sound
designers,  crew, techies, ticket takers, concessions, artistic and
managing directors, and to all of the unnamed that make this FAMILY
of Community Theatre and Professional Theatre, (musical, and straight
show alike).  I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, (Chanukah,
or what ever holiday you celebrate) I send you tidings of peace and
joy and love and good will toward men, and a Happy and healthy New
Year.
“May the lord bless you and yours,
and keep you , may he shine down upon you and yours,  at this time of
year, and bring you and yours peace”.

Jeffrey E. Braun,  Actor/Director/ Make
up Artist / Voice Teacher