[NEohioPAL] Geneva-on-the-Lake 2013 Dinner Theater Auditions - Paid

Noble Art Entertainment nobleart at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 19 08:03:25 PST 2012

Noble Art Entertainment will hold auditions for our 2013 season of
Dinner Theater at the Historic Oak Room in Geneva-on-the-Lake.

*Auditions will be held Thursday/Friday January 3rd/4th - 7pm-9pm*

*Auditions are by appointment ONLY.  To schedule your time please call 440-622-5671 (ask for Brook)**
*
*ALL POSITIONS ARE PAID.*

We are seeking actors / dancers / singers aged 18 and up for our entire
2013 lineup of original dinner theater productions.
Noble Art produces 4 interactive dinner theater productions a year in an
intimate 60 seat historic setting and our 7th year at Geneva-on-the-Lake
promises to be the biggest and best yet.
2012 saw record audiences and numerous sold out shows.

Actors may be cast for one, several or all of our 2013 shows, depending
on their audition and availability.

*Our 2013 lineup:*

February:

    *"Stupid Cupid! A comedy of errors" *

        Cupid is up for his millennial review and the Gods are not happy
        with his performance. They feel true romance has died in the
        modern era and Cupid is to blame. Drawing from his "greatest
        hits", Cupid recreates scenes between Anthony & Cleopatra, Romeo
        & Juliet and Desi & Lucy, and walks us thru time to prove love
        reigns supreme.

April:

    *"Shotgun Wedding"*

        Y'all better mind yer manners and wear yer best flannel, cuz
        someone's about to get hitched! Pappy's darlin little girl done
        went and got herself all full of a baby and some lucky feller is
        gonna make an honest woman out of her, or else! All we need now
        is a preacher. Shoes and shirts required, but teeth is optional!

October:

    *"Monster Mash"*

        Classic movie monsters come to life...err death...or at least
        some sort of living death, in this music filled comic romp of
        epic distortion! Yes we said romp, so what! Join all your
        favorite ghouls as they count down to the witching hour, share a
        glass of their favorite poison and boast of their greatest
        scares. Like that gelatin dish...oooo, that was scary!

December:

    *"A Christmas Carol"*

        Our 7th annual original Noble Art adaptation and heartwarming
        retelling of the Charles Dickens' classic tale. Guests enjoy a
        delicious Holiday Feast as they are immersed in all the sights
        and sounds of a truly magical Victorian Christmas celebration.
        Each actor is challenged to bring to life multiple Dickens
        characters in an interactive and comic show unlike any you've
        ever seen.