[NEohioPAL] EVENT Cancelled: "Peace On Earth" Benefit Concert

vocalist1966 Garton vocalist1966 at msn.com
Wed Dec 26 13:05:29 PST 2012

Due to the winter storm in northeast Ohio, the scheduled event for this evening: "Peace On Earth" Christmas Benefit Concert at 7:00 pm at St. Mary's in Massillon has been cancelled. We hope to reschedule the event. We will let you know as soon as we are able should the benefit concert have a rescheduled date. Thank you. Be safe...stay home...stay warm...

For questions and more information, you may contact:
Marie A. Garton, Producer & Music Director
vocalist1966 at msn.com

marie
share the passions of your soul: your talents and your dreams ~ to inspire...to transform...so that ultimately He will be glorified...