[NEohioPAL] Grandma Gatewood Project receives grant awards!

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Wed Dec 26 13:17:06 PST 2012

We are pleased to announce that the Gallia County Charitable Foundation and the Women's Fund of the Community Foundation of Lorain County have awarded grants in support of our project, GRANDMA GATEWOOD: AN APPALACHIAN TALE. These gifts from the Women's Fund and the Gallia County Charitable Foundation will help in the final phases of this project which include completion of the PBS documentary and a first-person character program. We are grateful to these foundations for their support and look forward to sharing this inspiring story before it is forgotten to history. (Find complete information about these grants at:  http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/gatewood/galliacountywomensfund.htm )

We invite you to join us on our Trail with a tax deductible donation. (It's not too late for the 2012 tax year!)  For donation information, visit our site at: http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/gatewood/donate.htm or send your check made out to Eden Valley Enterprises directly to us at 1250 East River St.; Elyria, Ohio 44035.  Thank you for your help and support!

Don't forget to join us on Sunday, January 20, 2013 for a presentation of our storytelling program about Emma at the North Ridgeville Library at 3pm.

If you would like more information or would like to arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.  If you would like to unsubscribe to this e-mail list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org