[NEohioPAL] ebay selling service! Let me help you "de-clutter your house"

Linda Ryan pommy at neo.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 07:09:34 PST 2012

To all my fellow thespians in the area: This year I began an ebay selling
business and on January 1, 2013 I will be opening my own ebay store. I'll
post again when I have the URL, but for right now, as you're cleaning up the
after-Christmas clutter, let me know if I can help. Details are below.

--Linda

ebay -

The world's largest marketplace!

Need to get things out of your house and make some money doing it? Email me,
Linda Ryan ( <mailto:Pommy at neo.rr.com> Pommy at neo.rr.com). I will come to
your home to photograph/measure/get details about your items. I will
research the prices you can expect and email you to get your input on
minimum bids in preparation of offering your items for auction on ebay.

I will list your items for auction, communicate with all buyers, pay all
ebay fees, pay all PayPal fees, provide packaging materials, package your
items for shipping, and ship them - all as part of the service. Then I'll
send you a check for 75% of the final selling price.

All costs other than postage will come out of the remaining 25% (Postage
will be paid by the buyer - unless you decide to offer "free shipping." In
that case, only the actual postage will come out of the owner's 75%).

EMAIL TODAY and get "uncluttered"!