[NEohioPAL] CVCU Searching for new members

Lisa Georges lageorges_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 08:00:30 PST 2012

Chagrin Valley Choral Union is currently searching for new members of all voice types.  No audition is necessary.  A love of classical choral music a must.  Voice type suggestions may be made.

If interested, please attend our first rehearsal on Sunday, January 6th at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church, 7195 SOM Center Road (Rt 91) in Solon.  CVCU rehearses on Sundays from 1:30 to 4:00 at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church.  If you cannot attend on January 6th, please come another weekend.

Chagrin Valley Choral Union has a rich 58 year history of performing masterworks of choral literature.  Our next concert will be on Sunday, April 14, 2013 as a collaborative concert with the Master Singers, Inc.   CVCU performs under the direction of J.D. Goddard and is accompanied by Susan Lezan.  Concert samples can be found on You Tube and Facebook.

sing at chagrinvalleychoralunion.org
www.chagrinvalleychoralunion.org